Skip to main contentSkip to navigationSkip to search

Duni launches ecoecho® crystal rPET glasses

2 mar 2016
The ecoecho® crystal glasses come in sizes – and matching lids – for all needs, from cold drinks to smoothies and muesli. They enable deli and take-away managers to meet the growing demand from their customers for convenient, eco-conscious solutions.

The ecoecho® crystal glasses come in sizes – and matching lids – for all needs, from cold drinks to smoothies and muesli. They enable deli and take-away managers to meet the growing demand from their customers for convenient, eco-conscious solutions.

Maximal practicality, minimal waste

All the glasses in the range are soft and extremely flexible. This means fewer breakages, less waste and a more rewarding customer experience.

The rPET used by Duni is crystal clear and accentuates the appeal of food and drinks. It is made from 80% recycled plastic; the other 20% has to be made made from virgin plastic in order to meet food safety regulations.

Natural fit with sustainability-driven businesses

Saloni Deva, International Trade Marketing Manager, Duni: “Our customers are asking for stylish, sustainable and practical glasses that appeal to their customers. These user-friendly new Crystal rPETglasses meet this need while enabling them to show their food and drinks in a particularly appetising way.”

The Duni ecoecho® range offers a selection of the best eco-conscious materials available. It reflects that Duni is committed to leading the market with high-quality sustainable products while reducing its CO2 footprint.

   

For more information, please contact:

Elisabeth Gierow, Corporate CSR & Quality Director, Duni AB
phone +46 40 10 62 00
mobile +46 734 19 62 83
e-mail elisabeth.gierow@duni.com

Contact us

Katja Margell
Investor Relations and Communications Director